Many of you might be wondering why one of the longest-running news organizations in the Philippines suddenly gave birth to an “out-of-the-box” site, away from the unbiased news and current affairs that Manila Bulletin brings. Well, here are the things you need to know about MB Life:
1. MB Life is a hip hangout site that caters to Generation Y’s millennial information needs. We also adjusted our domain site and hopped into the .xyz trend train to make it easier to remember: mblife.xyz!
2. MB Life is about to give you a break from the traditional media of communication. With an array of social media platforms in use, MB Life readers can readily access content through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat (manilabulletin) and Viber. Wherever you are, we’re sure to be there (or at least be on the way there!).
3. This new site will be opening a door of opportunity for aspiring online content writers to join in the MB Life fun by pitching their stories through MB360 – a special section for exceptional writers who would like to share their two cents on anything and everything, provided that they follow the guidelines of the program.
4. For those who want to read the news but find them too lengthy, MB Life’s “5 Things from the Week” is set to serve you with news bits ready for two-minute consumption. We’ll read the news for you, too.
5. If you want to take a break from the stressful turn of events in politics, current affairs, and all the showbiz drama, MB Life’s diverse set of stories for the day always has one (or more) light takes on issues to make life less serious – perfect for those who would like to start their day with a smile and end it right. Expect us to point out the funniest tidbits from day-to-day life.
6. Generation Y is notorious for being opinionated about all the issues at hand, thus, we’re here to make the stand. MB Life has unparalleled writers ready to voice out the millennial’s take about trending topics and still be on point every.single.time.
7. A site for millennials, handled by millennials. Need we say more?