While McDo seemed MIA last Valentines Day, the fastfood chain is back with a TVC that will reveal the deep, black core of your emo self.
On Tuesday, Mar 28, McDonald’s broke our lonely hearts with a Tuloy Pa Rin sequel entitled Kaya Niya, Kaya Mo. It features the same guy who broke up with the girl on the first TVC. He also came back to that same McDonald’s branch and saw her ex-girlfriend with a new guy. Ouch!
Omg, look at his sad face:
The guy eventually realized that if his ex had already moved on, he can do, too! Yas, that’s the spirit!
The TVC has been viewed over 1.4 million times and garnered 61k shares as of this writing. Nice job, McDo! Thanks for letting us cry in the middle of the day. *cries*
Watch the McDonald’s TVCs in succession here:
MORE HUGOT READS:
- 6 old TV commercials that successfully gave everyone the feels
- Watch out: Jollibee just started rolling out its Valentines Day commercial series and already we’re in tears
- The best reactions on Twitter to Jollibee’s crazy Valentines Day campaign
- Thanks but no thanks to forever: Why I’d rather stay single
- 7 best things about being single