This is the moment we’ve all been waiting for. Coldplay’s A Head Full of Dreams tour is happening tonight, Tuesday at the Mall of Asia Concert Grounds! Yay!
The band arrived in Manila on Sunday and did not waste any time. They immediately went around, getting to know the city, with folks spotting them—Chris Martin actually—doing rando things at rando spots in the city. Below are four amazing things they did before the much-awaited concert:
1. Chris Martin spent Monday in Intramuros. A lucky student from Lyceum even got the chance to have a picture with him, which the band posted on its Facebook page. Ugh, we’re so jealous—that’s like right next door to the Manila Bulletin offices!
2. Chris Martin went to the Philippine General Hospital on Tuesday. Before the big show, the frontman visited a cancer patient, diagnosed with stage 4 cancer at the PGH. Story has it, the fan had already gotten tickets to the show but could not make it to the concert because of his ailment.
3. The band took the jeepney on the way to the venue. No words—they truly know how to get Pinoys excited.
— Sheryl Chua (@ako_si_rapunzel) April 4, 2017
4. Chris Martin casually biked around the concert grounds! We mean, the dude is obviously not aware of how big this concert is for fans. Where Filipinos started lining up at 2pm, Chris Martin was casually biking around as if it were a nice day in the park.
— Atlas Project (@ColdplayAtlas) April 4, 2017
You guys are so awesome! Continue to give us a head full of dreams and a sky full of stars! <3
Featured image: Coldplay
- Here is Coldplay’s Singapore setlist, to help you prepare for Tuesday night’s concert
- Coldplay has arrived in Manila!
- ‘S’ is for Sia’s cute songs on Sesame Street
- What went down during Ang Bandang Shirley’s Favorite album launch
- “SWLDNB” is every office worker’s battle cry (especially on petsa de peligro)